As a busy, jet-setting International Superstar, when I read about porcine distance learning I thought, “That’s for Moi!” (“Horses for courses”, Poppletonian, 8 May).
Never underestimate Pig Power. With a bijou benefaction from a Billionaire Celebrity, I can see Poppleton adopting a new brand: Piggy University. Dr Lardon has a crackling idea, and as a Leading Lady of Education, I can look forward to thousands of students learning to tell porkies, with panache.
(With creative support from my stylist, Woody Caan)
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now