While it is interesting that Laurie Taylor can report on Dr Piercemüller's use of the Freedom of Information Act to uncover the reasons for the rejection of his research applications (March 11), surely what we really want are the official files on the persistent victimisation of Mr Odgers by the University of Poppleton down the years?
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now