I'm worried about 11 February. It's a perfect day to take over your university, as it's likely that the senior managers will be out. The THE is sponsoring the Leadership Foundation's HE Leadership Summit in London and the Lord Dearing memorial conference in Nottingham. Meanwhile, the 1994 Group and the Higher Education Academy are supporting a conference on the student experience in London. If anyone is left, they could head off to the Office for the Independent Adjudicator's launch of its Pathway report. What makes 11 February so special?
Mike Ratcliffe, Oxford.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now