First Mark Griffiths writes about the pleasure he gets from media exposure (Soapbox, THES, January 5). Then he complains he was omitted from your listing of media citations (Letters, THES, January 12). Could he be an example of what my students call a "sad case"? Just as well he works in a psychology department.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now