"A light for dark Burmese day" (Feature, THES, January 5) highlighting Burma's education crisis was very welcome. Prospect Burma, a British-based education trust, runs a scholarship programme, part-funded by a grant from Aung San Suu Kyi's Nobel Peace prize fund, for students of Burmese origin - many of whom are refugees. Inquiries and donations are welcome.
Prospect Burma firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now