You report that the New College of the Humanities will offer "a one-on-one tutorial system" ("State schools fare poorly in inaugural class, but calibre delights Grayling", 26 April). Will the tutors be on the students or vice versa? Or should it be "one-to-one"?
John Radford, Emeritus professor of psychology, University of East London
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now