Is it relevant that the new chief executive of the Economic and Social Research Council is "a big man" and, as such, "a strong contrast, physically and personally, with his predecessor"? (Features THES , September ). The only size we need to know about is that of their wads, and if they're worth it.
Yours at 90-odd kg,
Honorary senior research fellow in sociology and modern Korea
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now