My letter about a headline introducing an inaccurate and misleading report on the 2006 York St John institutional audit was headed "Audit concerns" (Letters, January 19). At risk of being repetitive, my letter was not a response to the Quality Assurance Agency audit but to the The Times Higher's sensationalist reporting.
David Maughan Brown
Deputy vice-chancellor York St John University
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now