Paul Ramsden (Opinion, October 1) correctly advocates the use of evidence to back up conclusions and then contradicts his own advice - claiming without evidence that the National Student Survey did not learn from the Australian experience. The pilots considered the Australian experience, consulted experts and national bodies and visited universities.
Jane Wilson and John Slater
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now