You report a surge in dodgy forensics courses catering for an enthusiasm sparked by TV dramas (News, November 19). Maybe the students should be encouraged to reflect on the real cause of their excitement, and then sign up for drama courses.
Director of programmes
Central School of Speech and Drama
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now