Truth is becoming stranger than fiction. What need do we have of Laurie Taylor and Poppleton University when we can read in The Times Higher 's appointments section that "you will be required to make a major contribution to the development of the Dance pathway...", while in the news section, the head of a new "multi-institutional campus" on the estate of a former psychiatric hospital is quoted as saying not that he wants to encourage research but that he wants "to raise the excellent research profile"?
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now