Can there be a doubt about Poppleton's new logo (The Poppletonian, 13 March)? Surely it must be the triangle above the square to remind us all of the tireless efforts of Jamie Targett, going forward? And when, oh when, will there be a profile of the famously thrusting and doubtless terribly dashing Mr T?
Alex Warleigh-Lack, Professor of politics and international relations, Brunel University.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now