How to Think about Algorithms
Author: Jeff Edmonds
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Price: £50.00 and £19.99
ISBN 9780521849319 and 614108
Reading this is like sitting at the feet of the master: it leads an apprentice from knowing how to program to understanding deep principles of algorithms. Novices will find it friendly, but lecturers may want to choose their own topics. It is great to read, but hard to dip into.
Who is it for? Students who want to read ahead.
Presentation: Informed and friendly.
Would I recommend it? To the students who want to learn.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now