In case you haven’t heard, every year we rank more than 1,000 research-intensive universities from around the world based on their teaching, research, knowledge transfer and international outlook. Such rich data means we can identify shifts in the performance of universities and benchmark excellence in global higher education.
Sara Custer is joined by THE's chief knowledge officer Phil Baty and rankings editor Ellie Bothwell to discuss the trends in this year’s rankings and reveal the top 10 institutions on our list.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now