To mark University Mental Health Day, which is recognised across the UK on 1 March, student editor Seeta Bhardwa and reporter Sophie Inge join Sara Custer to talk about the state of mental health among students and academics and how demand in pastoral care is rising for both.
Sara also speaks with Nicola Byrom, a lecturer in psychology at Kings College London, about the challenges in measuring mental wellness among university students and staff.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now