We reveal the results of the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2018 and speak with the vice-chancellor of this year’s winning university.
We also speak with a student about her studies at a London-based institution and discuss what trends we’ve observed in three-year averages over almost a decade of Student Experience Survey data.
Sara Custer is joined by data editor Simon Baker and student editor Seeta Bhardwa.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now