A possible academic boycott of Israel, the economic impact of the World Economic Forum's group of universities, and this week's Books section are all discussed in this Times Higher Education issue review. Chris Parr is joined by writer Ellie Bothwell, news editor Chris Havergal, data editor Simon Baker, and books editor Matthew Reisz.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now