The teaching excellence framework, a shake-up of quality assurance, and this week's books section are all discussed in the latest Times Higher Education issue review.
John Elmes is joined by reporters Chris Havergal and Jack Grove, deputy news editor John Morgan, and books editor Karen Shook.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now