The state of liberal arts education in the US, the future for EU scholars based at UK universities, and the role of US scholars in advocating for evidence-based government policy are all discussed in this week's issue review.
Chris Parr is joined by reporters Ellie Bothwell and Rachael Pells, and news editor Chris Havergal.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now