The British Council has predicted that outbound student growth is set to decline globally. What could this mean for internationalisation activities at campuses in the US, the UK and Australia? We also bring you an on-the-ground report from a university set in the heart of China’s booming tech industry and research saying students aren’t happy about being labelled “snowflakes” in this edition of the Times Higher Education issue review.
Sara Custer is joined by acting deputy news editor Ellie Bothwell, deputy features editor Jack Grove and reporter Sophie Inge.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now