A project to showcase the work of its academics through short online videos has won the University of Nottingham an International Business Award 2008. "Test Tube", produced by Nottingham Science City film-maker-in-residence Brady Haran, won in the category "Best Public Information/Interactive and Multimedia" produced by any business or organisation worldwide. Earlier this year, Times Higher Education reported on the YouTube success of a video featuring David Scott of Nottingham's School of Biosciences explaining his frustration at being turned down for a grant.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now