Brussels, 07 Dec 2004
The PRIME (Policies for research and innovation in the move towards the European Research Area) Network of Excellence is organising a conference from 7 to 8 January 2005, to be held in Manchester, UK.
The aims of the conference are: to look into the changing dynamics of knowledge production in new leading sciences; to analyse the changing relationships between science and society; and to examine the governance of research and technological development policy.
It is hoped that discussions on these themes will lead to the development of a perspective on the future of research in Europe during the new decade.
For more information, please go to:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now