Brussels, October 2006
A one-day workshop on financial aspects of the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) will take place in Wroclaw, Poland, on 12 December.
The workshop will specifically target representatives from academia who are interested in learning more about new FP7 financial rules. It will cover:
- differences between FP6 and FP7 financial rules;
- financial rules for universities and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs);
- flat rate overheads versus real costs (FC calculation);
- charging for permanent members of staff;
- eligible costs;
- Networks of Excellence (NoE);
- in-house financial recording systems and cost reporting.
For more information, please visit: