Brussels, 07 Dec 2004
The EU funded BROADWAN project is set to launch the Wibrace forum on 9 December at the Broadband Europe event in Bruges, Belgium.
The Wibrace forum is a forward-looking, non-profit organisation formed to promote the exploitation of next-generation wireless technologies as a means of providing access to genuine broadband services for all citizens, wherever they are.
By taking part in the Wibrace initiative, users will be able to contribute to the next wave of development, set up new research projects, make joint contributions to standards bodies, and share promotional efforts. During its first year, admission to the forum will be free of charge.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now