Huge disparities in the levels of maternity pay at UK higher education institutions, ensuring graduates use their skills in the workplace, and a Nigerian vice-chancellor whose university was attacked by militants are all up for discussion in this week’s Times Higher Education issue review podcast.
Reporter Chris Parr is joined by news editor Simon Baker, and reporters David Matthews and Jack Grove.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now