Scholarly criticism of mass tropical disease treatment campaigns, our popular Books section, and the Russell Group’s £500,000 ‘admission fee’ are up for discussion on this week’s issue review. Reporter Elizabeth Gibney is joined by editor John Gill, writer Matthew Reisz and books editor Karen Shook to look at some of the highlights from the latest edition of Times Higher Education.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now