In our first dedicated book-themed podcast, Shahidha Bari, lecturer in Romanticism at Queen Mary, University of London, discusses her review of Shereen El Feki’s Sex and the Citadel: Intimate Life in a Changing Arab World with Times Higher Education’s books editor Karen Shook. Dr Bari also talks about her own book, Keats and Philosophy: The Life of Sensations, and her future writing plans.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now