To get my name and my salary wrong is a bit much. There is only one "f" in Ife and the £193,000 you awarded me would have been nice, but it was, in fact, the sum of my salary and my predecessor's. My cut was £161,000, as set out in King's College London's financial statements, 2003-04.
Principal, Guildhall School of Music and Drama
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now