Brussels, 30 Nov 2004
An international conference organised under the auspices of UNESCO and entitled 'science law ethics: medical research - human rights: 60 years after the Second World War' will take place in Haifa, Israel, from 29 May to 2 June 2005.
Topics covered will include:
- history of scientific research and experimentation on human beings;
- experimentation on humans - pros and cons;
- subjects of research and experiments;
- Helsinki Declaration and scientific research;
- scientific research during the past 60 years - legal, ethical, economic, scientific, social and cultural aspects;
- genetic research - ethical and legal aspects
- scientific research in the future.
For further information, please visit: