Brussels, 30 Nov 2004
An international conference organised under the auspices of UNESCO and entitled 'science law ethics: medical research - human rights: 60 years after the Second World War' will take place in Haifa, Israel, from 29 May to 2 June 2005.
Topics covered will include:
- history of scientific research and experimentation on human beings;
- experimentation on humans - pros and cons;
- subjects of research and experiments;
- Helsinki Declaration and scientific research;
- scientific research during the past 60 years - legal, ethical, economic, scientific, social and cultural aspects;
- genetic research - ethical and legal aspects
- scientific research in the future.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now