Brussels, 4 March 2005
Commission Decision of 28 February 2005 establishing guidance notes supplementing part B of Annex II to Council Directive 90/219/EEC on the contained use of genetically modified micro-organisms (notified under document number C(2005) 413) (OJ L59/20 5.3.2005).
(1) The criteria listed in part B of Annex II to Directive 90/219/EEC must be met in order to establish the safety of a genetically modified micro-organism (GMM) for human health and the environment and its suitability for inclusion in part C of Annex II to that Directive. [...]
This Decision is addressed to the Member States.
Annex [in French]...
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now