University of Warwick

81-90 th
World Reputation Rankings 2018
91 st
World University Rankings 2018
Main Site, Coventry, Warwickshire, CV4 7AL, United Kingdom

Modern Languages

**Why Warwick?** We’re a world-leading university with the highest academic and research standards. Today more than 25,000 students thrive across four faculties, which feature over 70 research centres and institutes. We’re a constant presence in the rankings of the UK’s and the world’s greatest universities, and the most targeted institution nationally by the UK’s top 100 employers (The Graduate Market in 2017, High Fliers Research Ltd). All of this means you’ll be welcomed to a safe, energetic and cosmopolitan campus with flexible, well-equipped study spaces to help you stretch yourself personally, professionally and academically. Whether you want to be a front-runner in a fast-moving graduate job market, or to make a difference and change the world, we want you here. **The course** Studying Modern Languages will enable you to gain expertise in two languages and cultures, by devoting equal weight to each while also picking up a third language. Choose your two major languages from: French, German, Italian and Hispanic Studies. Your third language is selected from Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish. 75% of your degree will be devoted to language learning and the remaining 25% of your time will be spent studying cultural modules focusing on one or more of your major languages. The full range of modules within the School of Modern Languages and Cultures is open to you.

  • Qualification
    Bachelor of Arts (Hons)/BA (Hons)
  • Study mode
    Full-time with time abroad
  • Duration
    4 years
  • Start date
    2018-10-01
  • Location
    Main Site,Coventry
  • Fees & Finances
  • EU Year 1 £9,250
  • England Year 1 £9,250
  • Northern Ireland Year 1 £9,250
  • Scotland Year 1 £9,250
  • Wales Year 1 £9,250
  • International Year 1 £18,330
  • Channel Islands Year 1 £9,250
  • Qualification
    Bachelor of Arts (Hons)/BA (Hons)
  • Study mode
    Full-time with time abroad
  • Duration
    4 years
  • Start date
    2019-10-01
  • Location
    Main Site,Coventry
  • Fees & Finances
  • EU Year 1 £9,250
  • England Year 1 £9,250
  • Northern Ireland Year 1 £9,250
  • Scotland Year 1 £9,250
  • Wales Year 1 £9,250
  • International Year 1 £19,240
  • Channel Islands Year 1 £9,250