Royal Roads University offers a world-class Canadian education. You will receive the tools, training, and connections needed to help you succeed in your degree program and in your future career.
A warm campus welcome
Surrounded by nature and beautiful scenery, Royal Roads University provides a peaceful learning environment where you can focus on your studies. At the centre of our campus, you will find historic Hatley Castle. It is often used for lectures and meetings, but you may recognize it as a filming location from popular TV shows and movies such as X-Men, Smallville, and Arrow.
A unique way to learn
Our degree programs follow a unique learning model that will help you get the most out of your studies. In class, you will study in small groups, taking your turn to lead and follow. In these groups, known as cohorts, you can share ideas, challenge your thinking, and develop communication and teamwork skills that will benefit you throughout your studies and beyond.
A career-focused approach
Our programs have been created with input from industry leaders. This means that everything you study will have a practical, relevant application in the world of work. You will learn from professors who are experts in their fields and passionate about teaching. To prepare you for career success, we will help you secure an internship where you can put classroom theory into practice.
INSPIRING UNDERGRADUATE DEGREES
Royal Roads University offers a range of undergraduate programs for students who want to develop successful careers around the world. You will have the opportunity to learn alongside highly motivated students and gain practical work experience through internships.
Business: Bachelor of Business Administration in Business and Sustainability (BBA), Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management (BCom)
Tourism & Hospitality: Bachelor of Arts in Global Tourism Management (BAGTM), Bachelor of Arts in International Hotel Management (BAIHM)
Communication & Culture: Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication (BAPC)
Environmental Science: Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (BScES)
Humanitarian Studies: Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies (BAJS)
PRACTICAL GRADUATE DEGREES
Business: Master of Global Management (MGM)
Communication & Culture: Master of Arts in Intercultural and International Communication (MAIIC)
Tourism & Hospitality: Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MATM)
Canada is home to people from around the globe, making it one of the most multicultural and welcoming countries in the world. As a student here, you will benefit from a world-class education and a high-quality lifestyle.
Royal Roads University is located on the west coast, in the province of British Columbia. The campus is just twenty minutes from downtown Victoria, a friendly city with stunning scenery, a fascinating history, and many activities and attractions.
There’s something for everyone to see and do in Victoria:
• Experience the city’s energy and culture. Go to museums, watch shows at the theatre, and enjoy the city’s festivals, including Chinese New Year celebrations and the International JazzFest.
• Discover a new outdoor sport or activity you love. You can try everything from golfing, skiing, and snowboarding to whale watching or scuba diving.
• Explore new cities. Vancouver is only 30 minutes from Victoria by plane, or 90 minutes by ferry. You can also travel to Seattle by plane or ferry.
• Learn about Victoria’s interesting history. Take a step back in time and visit Craigdarroch Castle or the Royal British Columbia Museum.
• Try new food from around the world. There are many cafés and restaurants in the city, serving food from Italy, Thailand, Mexico, Vietnam, India, and China.
• Enjoy shopping in department stores, small shops, and local markets. Whatever it is you are looking for, you will be able to find it in Victoria.