Scientific Assistant for FEI-Transmission Electron Microscope
- Full Time
School: School of Advanced Sciences
Carrying out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analyzing of results. Should provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures, health and safety guidelines.
- Should carry out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out the analysis
- Should be up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve efficiency
- Should develop new sample preparation techniques
- Ability to manage a large and varied workload
- Solid technical background
- Good analytical skills
- Strong teamwork, communication and planning/time management skills
- Ability to work well in ambiguous situations
- Well organized.
M. Sc (Chemistry, Physics and Biology) with I class
B.E / B. Tech in EEE and Instrumentation Engineering.
1 - 2 years of experience in handling TEM equipment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Junior/Primary/Assistant Teacher
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Instrumentation
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Biology, Chemistry
Vellore Institute of Technology
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.