- Our jobs
- Graduate School of Arts and Humanities
- Graduate School of Legal and Economic Studies
- Graduate School of Health and Life Sciences
- Grad School of Natural & Engineering Sci Bio-tech
- The INVITE doctoral programme
- INVITE: Who can apply
- INVITE: How to apply
- INVITE employment conditions
- The city of Verona
The city of Verona
The University is located in Verona, northern Italian town celebrated by William Shakespeare as a unique and exclusive place where the poetry of feeling can be fully expressed. Also for this reason, Verona can be called the “heart of the world”, a human-sized city with a long tradition of international exchanges, a high quality of life and a broad range of cultural and recreational activities.
At the same time, it is a city where you can get from place to place on foot. Here, you will be surrounded by more than 2000 years of history and a magical atmosphere thanks to the city’s stunning monuments such as the ancient Roman amphitheatre, enchanting Piazza Erbe, the medieval Castelvecchio and evocative ancient churches. Moreover, Verona is located not far from Lake Garda and the mountains.