More than just a job
The University employs approximately 2,000 staff in teaching, research and support staff roles and offers unique working environments at all our three campuses; attractive Terms and Conditions and a generous and competitive package to employees; this includes:
- Generous final salary Teachers' or Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Incremental pay spines
- London weighting for staff at our Greenwich and Avery Hill campuses
- Competitive annual leave allowance, extra leave over the Christmas and New Year break and eight days' statutory holidays
- Additional weeks at full pay for maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Five days' paid leave for studying for exams and for taking part in voluntary public duties, such as school governorships
- Partial fee exemption scheme to support academic development
- Leadership Development programmes
- Coaching and mentoring networks for professional and personal development
- A wide range of Continuous Professional Development opportunities for all staff
- Annual Season ticket (rail and bus)
- Relocation allowance (where appropriate)
- University buses between campuses
And much more!!!