Ambitious Academics Wanted
Freedom to pursue to intellectual interests
The University of Exeter is a Russell Group university that combines world-class research with very high levels of student satisfaction. With over 21,000 students we are a global top 100 universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-16. Exeter is also ranked 7th in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016, 9th in the Guardian University Guide 2016 and 10th in The Complete University Guide 2016. In the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF), the University ranked 16th nationally, with 98% of its research rated as being of international quality.
OUR RESEARCH TRACK RECORD
- We were placed 6th in the UK and 34th globally in the 2015 CWTS Leiden Ranking
- Exeter’s REF2014 results were outstanding: 98% of our research was rated world-leading or internationally excellent
- We have nine units of assessment in the top ten nationally for world-leading or internationally excellent
- research – four in the top five
- Our research creates genuine impact; we generated £48m in 2015 alone from partnerships with industry,
- government and other organisations
- Our research impacts fundamental issues from climate change to Middle Eastern conflict
OUR OUTSTANDING ENVIRONMENT
- A dynamic research environment; 2016 sees the opening of our £55m Living Systems Institute
- Strong commitment to inter-disciplinary research aimed at addressing complex, global challenges
- An environment where researchers can work creatively to produce internationally exciting research
- Bespoke support to realise the best impact and innovation from your research
- Dedicated Doctoral College to develop our PhDs and Early Career Researchers
- Our students enjoy research-inspired, inquiry-led learning as part of a vibrant intellectual community
We are home to some of the world’s most talented researchers and the academic leaders of the future. We are investing in new academic posts from Lecturers to Professors to increase our research power in Art History and Visual Culture, Biomechanics, Clinical Medicine, Data Analytics, Climate and Environmental Science, Law, Health Services, Medical Humanities, Public Health, Physics, and Translation.
For more information on the roles and our exciting interdisciplinary opportunities please visit:
The University of Exeter is an equal opportunity employer which is ‘Positive about Disabled People’. Whilst all applicants will be judged on merit alone, we particularly welcome applications from groups currently underrepresented in the workforce.
The University of Exeter is a Russell Group university that combines world-class research with very high levels of student satisfaction.
This is a unique career defining opportunity to join the University of Exeter as we extend the reach of our healthcare professional training ...
The company is keen to understand how it can improve key areas of its marketing activities and to this end wishes to support research ...