- Full Time
Research Assistant Position at Taipei Medical University
The Computational Ethology labat Taipei Medical University is seeking a dedicated full-time Research Assistant to join our team, directed by Dr. Christoph D. Dahl (Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain, and Consciousness and PhD Program in Neuroscience of Cognition and Consciousness).
The research assistant will be involved in an interdisciplinary project.
The foci of the project are:
- Computational modeling of multiple types of experience-dependent network changes in and across the visual system, reaching from single neuron dynamics to behavioural levels.
- Experimental assessment of multisensory integration of voice and face inhuman infants and adults.
- Conduct research in computational vision sciences, focusing on computational modeling neural changes in plasticity in an early sensitive period of life, modeling neural activity changes during perceptual learning, and modeling life-long adaptation.
- Collaborate with faculty and students to design experiments, participant management and recruitment, analyze data.
- Contribute to coding, algorithm implementation, and performance evaluation of computer vision systems.
- Conduct administrative tasks
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, neuroscience, psychology, biology, or related fields.
- Proficiency in computer programming.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to translate theory into practical solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Chinese language and sufficient knowledge of English language.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain and Consciousness, Taipei Medical University (TMU Shuangho Campus: 5F., No.301, Yuantong Rd., Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City 235, Taiwan)
According to TMU research assistant compensation standard plus health insurance and other benefits. Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience, and subject to annual increase.
Applicants are invited to contact and send their resume to Dr. Christoph D. Dahl at email@example.com.