Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in Section of Liberal Arts
- Full Time
Center for General Education
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Humanities, Social Sciences, Science & Logical Thinking, or closely related disciplines, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the Center for General Education at Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~$184,180NTDper month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Humanities, Social Sciences, Science & Logical Thinking, or closely related disciplines
- Excellent teaching experiences and performance in general education is required.
- A successful candidate will haveability todevelop and teach courses related to “Problem-Solving for SDGs” or “Classics Reading”.
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large-scale projects,work on individual MOE/MOST projects, in writing research projects, and independent researchwill be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Deadline and Submission Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, July 31, 2022
All inquiries about this position can also be sent toMs.Fu at email@example.com