Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in School of Dental Technology
- Full Time
College of Oral Medicine
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Dental technology, dental, medical engineering, artificial intelligence or engineering-related or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Oral Medicine at Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~ $184,180NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Dental technology, dental, medical engineering, artificial intelligence or engineering-related, or a related discipline
- A successful candidate will have experience and with independent research capabilities in dental technology, dentistry department, medical engineering, AI or engineering.
- Candidate with at least two years of postdoctoral research training and related research or teaching experience abroad in related field is required.
- Demonstrated ability to teach in English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with clinical experience and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Deadline and Submission Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, June 30, 2022
All inquiries about this position can also be sent to Ms. Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in School of Dental Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly