Assistant Research Fellow in Neuroscience Research Center
- Full Time
Neuroscience Research Center
Taipei Medical University invite applications for Assistant Research Fellow position in Neuroscience Research Center.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Medical imaging, Electronic engineering, and informatics engineering or a directly related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the Neuroscience Research Center at Taipei Medical University.
Salary & Benefit
- $71,810NTD per month + benefits (Equivalent to assistant professor plus research bonus)
- Promotion encouraging system as faculty
- One million NT dollar additional bonus for research on the first year
- Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Medical imaging, Electronic engineering, and informatics engineering, or a directly related discipline
- A successful candidate will have biomedical or informatic engineering background and interested in medical research; ability to deal with Medical imaging analysis in neuroscience including human MRI, fMRI, better with connectome analysis post-doctoral research experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with experiences in medical image analysis or artificial neural network; conducting large projects and work in interdisciplinary contexts outside statistics and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for research and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Neuroscience Research Center, Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St. Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
Deadline and Submission
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Yang at email@example.com
Apply for Assistant Research Fellow in Neuroscience Research Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly