Associate Professor in Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy
- Full Time
【College of Pharmacy】
The College of Pharmacy at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Associate Professor position in the Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to clinical pharmacy, social and administrative pharmacy, education, or medical bioinformatics or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Pharmacy at Taipei Medical University.
$80,670NTD~$140,670NTD per month + benefits
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to clinical pharmacy, social and administrative pharmacy, education, or medical bioinformatics or a related discipline
- Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D. training in clinical pharmacy, social & administrative pharmacy, pharmacy education, or pharmacy informatics/big data analysis. Experience in pharmacy practice and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- At least 1 year of research or practice experience in an English-speaking country
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, International experience and history of international collaborations, and independent research will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to provide English as a medium of instruction, innovate in teaching and research, and work in teams
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Other related documents for evaluation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Department of Pharmaceutical Science, School of Pharmacy College of Pharmacy, Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
Deadline and Submission
For further information regarding this application, please contact Mr. Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org