Health and wellbeing for staff
RMIT values and encourages a fit and active lifestyle. If you join RMIT, you can enjoy a range of tools, resources, services and programs that assist you in managing your physical and mental health, including:
Well-equipped sport and recreation facilities
- Fully functional fitness centres at Saigon South and Hanoi campuses with free access to on-site gym, multi-purpose sports hall, tennis courts, sports fields, group exercise studios and a functional training zone.
- A wide range of fitness classes at highly competitive prices, such as Zumba, Yoga, Sh’Bam, Circuit training and many more.
- A variety of sport and recreation events for staff and students, such as Fitness Challenges, X-run, Dare2BFit and many more.
On-site Medical Service
- Free health consultation
- Free immediate treatment for basic ailments
- Fully confidential and private service
Employee Assistance Program
- An independent, free and confidential counselling service for all RMIT staff and their dependents
- Expert guidance and advice across a variety of areas, such as improving family communication, work-life balance, trauma counselling, stress management, anxiety or depression and other difficulties.
RMIT Vietnam provides staff with a range of health insurance benefits, including:
- Full private health insurance for all staff where employment exceeds three months.
- For expatriate staff, comprehensive private health insurance for direct dependents
- For local staff, option to purchase highly competitive health insurance packages for direct dependents.
- Personal accident insurance for all staff