At RMIT Vietnam, we value our people and are committed to bringing quality working experience to our employees through excellent working conditions and a wide variety of benefits.
- Competitive salary package
- Salary packaging options for expat staff (salary packaging for children’s school fees and return airfare to home country).
- Flight and relocation allowance to full-time/ part-time expatriate staff employed for at least 24 months from overseas.
- 6 months maternity leave on full salary
- Long service award of cash allowance and paid leave days
- 13th month salary for eligible Vietnamese staff
- Study fee support for staff dependents for undergraduate programs at RMIT Vietnam after initial qualifying period.
- Severance payment for expatriate staff after 12 months of working (upon departure)
RMIT Vietnam is committed to building the capabilities, talent and effectiveness of its staff through professional development (PD) that supports the achievement of RMIT Vietnam’s strategy and the aspirations of individuals. Support is provided to ensure that staff will develop and acquire the necessary skills, knowledge, ability, attitude and behaviour for RMIT Vietnam to achieve its business strategy. Professional development opportunities include:
- Tailored training and programs for managers and staff to support career progression (both internal and external to RMIT)
- Academic professional development week
- English language courses for Vietnamese staff, and Vietnamese language classes for expatriate staff
- Internal research grants for academic staff
In addition to the national Vietnamese public holidays, RMIT Vietnam provides
- 20 days of fully paid annual leave per year
- 10 days of fully paid sick leave per year
- University holiday on 25 December
- Two additional holidays for expatriate staff of their home country National Day and Traditional New Year
- Extended sick leave for eligible staff