- Our jobs
- About Us
- Vision and Mission
- PNU Strategic Goals
- College of Education
- College of Arts
- College of Social Services
- College of Languages
- College of Science
- College of Computer and Information Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Arts and Design
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College Of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- College of Dentistry
- College of Medicine
- Contact Us
College of Computer and Information Sciences
Science and education in the field of computer sciences and information are quickly advancing and have become an integral part of modern-age technology, greatly affecting society. To have professionally and academically distinguished cadres capable of the optimal employment of technology, the PNU College of Computer Sciences and Information was established, by virtue of the approval of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and President of the Higher Education Council (decree number 3030/mbo, on 23/3/1428 AH).
The college has three academic departments; Information Systems, Computer Sciences, and Networks and Communication Systems. Each of these departments offers the Bachelor degree. The college aspires to be able to offer postgraduate degrees in the near future.
Since its establishment, the college has been striving to become one of the leading colleges in its field in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, by introducing new specializations within its departments, keeping abreast with labor market needs, and qualifying its graduates to be able to serve their religion and their nation. The objectives of the college focus on the on-going implementation of development programs to enhance performance throughout the college, as follows:
• Prepare academically and professionally distinguished women cadres able to fulfill labor market needs.
• Achieve local and international quality and academic accreditation requirements.
• Rehabilitate and develop the academic and administrative cadres to enhance college status.
• Enter into academic, professional, and societal partnerships.
• Motivate students and faculty members to pursue scientific research to participate in the sustainable development of society and build the knowledge economy.