Department of Human Resources Management
Department of Human Resources Management provides administrative, organizational, consulting and methodological activities in the field of human resources management.
The Department of Human Resources Management provides support for all employees including academics and researchers. The aim is to create conditions for increasing intellectual capital and to create a positive working environment on MENDELU.
- Creation and implementation of an university strategy for human resource development.
- Institutional setting-up of management and career development conditions for human resources in line with the principles of the European Charter for Researchers.
- Agenda related to the HRS4R and HR Award.
- Effective set-up of the university's personnel processes.
- Employee benefits agenda.
- Support activities for recruitment and selection of employees.
- Employee education and development agenda.