Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist I
Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist I – Duke University and Duke Regional Hospitals – Day Shift
Duke University Health System seeks to hire a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist who will embrace our mission of Advancing Health Together.
Duke Health System is active in delivering exemplary care for each patient to ensure an excellent patient experience, every time.
We are currently seeking Cardiovascular Invasive Specialists for positions in our Cath Lab at Duke Regional Hospital, and the Duke Health System Float Pool.
Work Hours & Shifts:
Full Time: Generally Monday-Friday day shifts.
Participate in call rotation for weekends and holidays.
Duke Nursing Highlights:
All three Duke Hospitals have received Magnet designation for excellence in nursing.
- Duke University Health System was awarded the American Board of Nursing Specialties Award for Nursing Certification Advocacy for being strong advocates of specialty nursing certification.
- Quality of Life: Living in the Triangle!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
As a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist with Duke University Health System, you will make providing service your priority while caring for the whole person in a patient-centered atmosphere.
May perform any of the following:
- Basic diagnostic catheterization procedures on adult patients with known and suspected congenital and acquired cardiac and peripheral vascular disease.
- Basic interventional procedures which may include any of the following: PTCA, stent prep and placement, IABP placement and operation.
- Basic EP procedure may include any of the following; EP studies, implantation of pacemaker, ICD, BIV ICD and ablations.