Research Assistant in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Organization Name Electrical and Computer Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations regarding design, analysis, fabrication, integration, verification, and mission operations.
- Work on ground station design/operations
- Act as an interface between the students and the Program Management Team
- Maintain inventory of equipment and identify procurement requirements
- Participate in the review meetings on the CubeSat projects
- Provide mentoring to student teams
- Bachelors or Masters in relevant discipline
- Experience working on CubeSat project
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement