Reading Center Project Manager
The Project Manager Assistant performs a variety of duties to support the Duke Reading Center. Position is responsible for assisting with accession, inventory, tracking and storage of all image materials received at the Reading Center for the studies position is assigned. Position is responsible for distributing images to Readers for analysis, and transmitting image grading data to study sponsor.
- Interact with clinical study sites regarding image materials issues;
- Assist with study startup, site certification activities
- Serve as liaison between the Duke Reading Center and the study sites; # Serve as liaison with Study Sponsor and CRO as appropriate;
- Assist with training of Study coordinators and site technicians;
- Confirm receipt of all image materials received at the Duke Reading Center;
- Check all materials for completeness
- Assign study images to appropriate readers
- Notify clinical study sites of identifying information discrepancies and resolve these discrepancies
- Respond to data queries as appropriate;
- Prepare materials for grading and arbitration;
- Perform data entry, filing, and other clerical duties;
- Assist with data transfers to the study sponsor;
- Participate in conference calls with study sponsors
- Perform routine correspondence with sites, sponsors, and CROs;
- Assign OCT scans for QA cycles, on direction from QA/QC coordinator;
- Process Eligibility and Re-Treatment Evaluations with a 48 hr turnaround
- Ensure that all data received and handled meet applicable HIPAA standards
- Assist all Duke Reading Center staff members as necessary to meet the needs of the various studies
- Attend Duke Reading Center group meetings as needed;
- Assist all Reading Center staff members as necessary to meet the needs of the study
Requisition Number 401479215
Duke Entity MEDICAL CENTER
Job Code 809 READING CENTER PROJECT MGR.
Job Family Level 10
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
BS Degree strongly preferred
Auto req ID