Research Support Manager
As a Research Support Manager within the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, you will work to support the development of an integrated and effective Research Support Service that maximises our ability to attract researchers and research income to undertake high quality research, and exploit research outcomes.
You will work as part of a team of colleagues to provide a high quality research support service to academic and other users and work with wider PSS and academic colleagues to support the development of research and other externally funded projects in the widest sense.
You will have an understanding of institutional and researcher priorities and the motivations for undertaking the research. You will also have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be able to prioritise workloads to meet strict deadlines and be able to demonstrate problem solving skills. You will also be expected to have a flexible, co-operative and creative approach to work. Experience of research support in a higher education environment is essential.
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
Please note that we are unable to respond to enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies
Enquiries about vacancy shortlisting and interviews:
Name: Ann Fretwell, RSS Operations Manager, FBMH Research and Innovation
Tel: 0161 850 2004
Tel: 0161 275 4499
This vacancy will close for applications at midnight on the closing date
More searches like this
- £30,001 - £40,000 Permanent Biological Sciences Research Manager jobs in Manchester
- £30,001 - £40,000 Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Research Manager jobs in Manchester
- £30,001 - £40,000 Permanent Life sciences Research Manager jobs in Manchester
- £30,001 - £40,000 Permanent Medicine & Dentistry Research Manager jobs in Manchester
- £30,001 - £40,000 Permanent Other Health & Social Care Research Manager jobs in Manchester