Research Project Officer
This is an exciting opportunity for a research project officer to co-ordinate a portfolio of proton therapy research projects within the PRECISE Group, led by Professor Karen Kirkby. You will be responsible for driving forward ongoing and future translational research.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working research project officer, ideally from a physical, biological or medical sciences background, with experience of managing research projects within an academic or research environment. You will work with members of the PRECISE group to provide comprehensive management of studies from grant submission to study completion. Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential. Experience of radiotherapy related research would be advantageous.
The School is committed to promoting equality and diversity, including the Athena SWAN charter for promoting women’s careers in STEMM subjects (science, technology, engineering, mathematics and medicine) in higher education. The School holds a Silver Award for their commitment to the representation of women in the workplace and we particularly welcome applications from women for this post. Appointment will always be made on merit. For further information, please visit: https://www.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/about/equality/
Please note that we are unable to respond to enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies
Enquiries about the vacancy, shortlisting and interviews:
Name: Dr Helena Kondryn
Tel: 0161 275 4499
Tel: 0161 850 2004
This vacancy will close for applications at midnight on the closing date
More searches like this
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Biological Sciences Research Assistants / Officers jobs in Manchester
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Research Assistants / Officers jobs in Manchester
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Life sciences Research Assistants / Officers jobs in Manchester
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Medicine & Dentistry Research Assistants / Officers jobs in Manchester
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Other Health & Social Care Research Assistants / Officers jobs in Manchester